Lake Region State College offers classes and degree programs at its campus on the Grand Forks Air Force Base. Everyone is welcome at our GFAFB Campus. Classes are open to all area civilians, active military members and their dependents, and veteran students.
Students must meet the same standards and program requirements as main campus students.
How to Apply
Tuition Assistance (MilTA):
- Service members must receive approval from their Educational Services Officer (ESO) or counselor within their Military Service prior to enrolling in the institution and classes.
- Enroll in classes through LRSC (See enrollment Instructions below)
- Apply for MilTA
- Deliver copy of approved MilTA to LRSC staff in the Education Center.
- Changes to your Lake Region enrollment (Add/Drop) require changes to your MilTA
- Consult Military Education Counselor to update your MilTA.
- Deliver a copy of your updated MilTA to LRSC in the Education Center.
Ensure LRSC has been selected as your Place of Training with the Veteran's Administration (Form 22-1995)
- Deliver VA Certificate of Eligibility to LRSC staff
- Enroll in classes through LRSC (See Enrollment Instructions below)
- Complete the School Certification for Veteran Students
- Select your class(es) and class number(s) from the appropriate Term Schedule
- Log on to CampusConnection to enroll in class(es)
- Submit a degree plan to the Air Force Education Center
- Create your TA document by logging on to the AF Portal using your AF Portal Account
- Submit your approved TA document and Class Schedule to the LRSC Staff
Students are welcome to pursue a degree or take individual classes.
Submit a new Collaborative Request indicating Add/Drop found in your Campus Connection under the eForm Tile.
Degree & Non-Degree Seeking Students:
- Contact LRSC Education Center at 701-594-8192 to discuss dropping a class(es).
- Refund Policy:
- To be withdrawn from all classes, a student must sign in to Campus Connection, go to eForms and submit the form called "Cancel/Withdraw to Zero."
Students may access their grades at any time on CampusConnection by following the instructions below:
Grades for a single term:
- Under Academics, select Grades
- Select the appropriate term and click Continue
- Under Academics, select Transcript: View Unofficial
- Academic Institution, select Lake Region State College
- Report Type, select Unoff PDF Transfer Details to view a list of each class on your transcript
Can be requested online at Parchment Exchange.
- There is a $10 transcript processing fee that can be paid by credit card online.
- Make note of your Order Number to track the status of your order.
Transcripts are sent automatically among North Dakota University System institutions.
Click on MyLRSC in the top right-hand corner for access to the following:
Lake Region State College GFAFB Campus
344 Tuskegee Airmen Boulevard
Grand Forks AFB, ND 58205
Director, Grand Forks AFB
Student Services Associate
Office hours: Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
Phone: 701-594-8192 | Toll-Free: 1-888-861-0160