If you will be enrolled at your home campus (within the North Dakota University System) at the same time you wish to attend classes at LRSC, you should apply using the Collaborative Request.
- Use the LRSC Term Schedule to find your classes and call numbers.
- Enroll in all classes that you need for the entire semester.
- Complete the Collaborative Request found on your home campus registrar’s page.
- Students must request a new Student Base Pass each term they attend classes at Grand Forks AFB campus.
Collaborative students enjoy numerous benefits including:
- Priority 'Early' Registration. Collaborative registration may be submitted at the same time you register for your home campus classes.
- Full-time Status. Collaborative registration allows credits taken with LRSC to count toward your full-time status at your home campus for Federal Student Financial Aid and scholarship programs.
- One Easy Bill. The bill for LRSC classes appears on your home campus student account. No separate payment required to LRSC.
- No $35 Application Fee.
- Transcripts sent automatically for FREE. LRSC automatically sends your grades to your home campus Registrar at the end of the semester for free.
- Accelerated 8-week Terms. Complete a semester-length class in only 8 weeks. Catch-up, or get ahead on your degree requirements.
- ALL classes at LRSC are guaranteed to transfer to any North Dakota University System (NDUS) institution.
A new Collaborative Agreement is required each semester a student chooses to enroll in classes at LRSC.
For more information about the collaborative registration process, visit https://www.lrsc.edu/academics/grand-forks-air-force-base/collaborative-students