Private and Confidential Counseling is available FREE.
If you are experiencing symptoms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you attend classes on campus? Stop by Student Services in the main building to speak with someone.
Our Counselors' Mission
To assist and enable students in personal and career development so that each student has the opportunity to reach his/her ultimate potential.
Lake Region State College
Jessica Dimitch, Counselor & Disability Services Coordinator
Licensed Associate Professional Counselor
Jessica.L.Dimitch@lrsc.edu | 701-662-1546
Dakota College at Bottineau
Available via Telemed
Corey Gorder, Director of Counseling, DCB
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, LPCC
email@example.com | 701-228-5673
DEGREE: Bachelor of Science in Sociology and Criminal Justice and Master of Science, Clinical Psychology
Mental Health Services provided but not limited to:
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- SafeTALK Trainer-Suicide intervention
- Advanced clinical training in Motivational Interviewing
- ASIST Certified; Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Member of Behavioral Intervention Team
- Member of Title IX team for DCB
- Services include confidential consultation
- Brief short-term intervention and referral
- Crisis intervention, education, and awareness to DCB campus on topics related to mental health and drug/alcohol use