Lake Region State College welcomes the opportunity to serve those who have served.
Lake Region State College has agreed to Executive Order 13607 "Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members".
The college works closely with military and veteran students to maximize their educational experience and to accommodate them with student support or disability needs. Lake Region State College offers housing accommodations and multiple meal plans for students to choose from to fit their needs.
- Choose your program of study and the type of degree you are seeking.
- For example, Liberal Arts - Associate in Arts/Associate in Science OR Wind Energy Technician - Associate in Applied Science.
- Verify that your desired program is VA approved
- Click ND on the map > Lake Region State College > Programs
- Choose Institution of Higher Learning (approved AA, AS, or AAS degree programs)
- OR Non-College Degree (approved certificate or diploma programs).
- Apply for Admission to LRSC or contact the Office of Admissions at (701) 662-1655 or (800) 443-1313, extension 21655.
- Complete the Admissions Checklist at the top of the page.
- Apply to VA for GI Bill® benefits. Find out How to Apply for Education Benefits.
- Provide copies of your Certificate of Eligibility and Form DD-214 to the VA Certifying officials at LRSC.
- If you previously used VA benefits at another institution, you need to file VA Form 22-1995 (Change of Programs/Place of Training) with the VA
- Provide a copy to LRSC VA Certifying officials.
- Each term that you want to be certified for VA benefits, complete the online Request for School Certification of VA Benefits Form.
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill."