Go to the LRSC eForms tile in Campus Connection to request a program change or addition, or change of advisor.

*Electronic forms login information will be the same as your campus connection credentials. 

Billing Appeal - PDF

Intent to Graduate

School Certification for Veteran Students

Legal Name Change Request Form (no login or password required)

Direct Deposit Authorization

Late Fee Appeal Form

1098-T Tax Credit Form - Step by Step Here

  1. Login to Campus Connection
  2. Select "Financial Account"
  3. Click "View 1098-T"
  4. Select form by tax year

Summer 2023

2023 Fall Semester Monthly Payment Plan/Deferment Request