We have a variety of activities to help you prepare and relax before final exams.
Congratulations! You’ve worked hard this year. During this end-of-the semester time, take some time for yourself. Take a break from your studies and final exam preparation. Relax…and reward yourself.
On this page, you’ll find some ways that are low cost or no cost to you…ways in which you can relieve a little stress, relax and re-energize.
- Try a few minutes of Mindfulness and Meditation with LRSC Counselor, Jessica Dimitch. Click HERE!
- Take a stretch break and relax your muscles with LRSC FiTT Students. Click HERE!
- Take a walk or play with your pet. Submit a photo to your favorite social media platform. Tag us! #LRSCFurbabies
- Download and print one of the following coloring pages HERE! Art is a good relaxation exercise.
- Use your imagination (yes, daydream) to find ways that personalize your time and relax. It’s all about you. It’s your time.
Finally, here are Five things you can do that are low cost or no cost:
- Take a walk outside. Get some sun. Even if just for a few minutes. Fresh air is good.
- Listen to your favorite music. Turn it up, too! (but don’t bother the neighbors). Jam for a few minutes.
- Call a friend, family member or some who can make you laugh. Catch up.
- Reward yourself with a special treat (a little junk food in moderation is ok…)
- Play a game. Non-electronic might be the best.