The admissions process typically takes 1-3 business days, depending on LRSC receiving required documentation. If you have questions, feel free to connect with our Office of Admissions at 701-662-1514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion of the online application, you'll receive an email giving you instructions on setting up an account in Campus Connection. This online portal gives you access to the following (and much more):
- Check your Application Status
- Check your To-Do List
- Apply for Housing
- Register for Classes
- Pay Tuition
- Accept Financial Aid and view Holds
If you have any previous college credits you may want to know how these credits will fit with LRSC's requirements and what courses you will need to graduate. The Transfer Equivalency Website will allow you to find course equivalencies from various schools across the United States. This database is provided for planning purposes only. The absence of a college or university on the list is not an indication that LRSC does not accept credit from that institution.
- Complete Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov and submit.
- Apply for LRSC scholarships by completing LRSC's Scholarship Application.
- LRSC school code: 002991
- Payment plan options on the Forms page.
Step One - Claim Your Student ID
In order to apply for housing, you must use your claimed Student ID. Not sure if you have claimed your new Student ID? Click on the link to verify: http://claim.ndus.edu
Step Two - Apply for Housing
- After claiming/verifying your Student ID, log into Campus Connection.
- Under Self-Service, select On-Campus Housing.
- Follow the prompts to complete your application, or view the instructional video below.
- Please do not use an iPad to apply or Google Chrome as your browser.
You have already applied for admission to LRSC, received your acceptance letter, and now you will need to attend a Registration Day. Registration Day is a requirement for ALL NEW students to Lake Region State College. See the following schedule for a day that works for you! Due to limited space, students must pre-register. For more information on Registration Days, click HERE.