Lake Region State College serves a comprehensive and varied meal program. Students can choose a meal plan that suits their lifestyle. Students will use their R-Card to keep track of their meal plans. Located in the Student Union.
Lunch, Monday-Friday, 11:00am-1:00pm
Breakfast, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-9:30am
Lunch, Monday-Friday, 11:00am-1:30pm
Dinner, Monday-Friday, 5:00pm-6:30pm
Brunch, Weekends & Holidays, 11:30am-1:00pm and 5:00pm-6:30pm
Other students, staff, and faculty can purchase meals from dining Services using cash/credit or R Bucks.
Your R-card holds your R-bucks. You receive your R-card when attending a Registration Day for new students.
Your R-card is used for the following:
- Bookstore to charge to financial aid when permitted
- Dining Services to manage your meal plan
- Library to check out books
- Door access
Where can you put money on your R-card?
- You can go online to add money, services include:
- Adding money to your card (NO transaction fee, no minimum)
- Family members can add money to your card
- Report your card lost, stolen, or found
- Review your transaction history
- You can stop by the Business Office to add money
If you need to replace your R-card
- Pay a replacement fee of $15 to the Business Office
- Bring your receipt to the Computer Help Center
- Get a replacement