Welcome to Lake Region State College!
You have already applied for admission to LRSC, received your acceptance letter, and now you will need to attend a Registration Day. Registration Day is a requirement for ALL NEW students to Lake Region State College.
Due to COVID-19, all on-campus , Face-to-Face Registration Days are pre-register only. Space is very limited for each session!
• All guests are highly encouraged to pre-register.
• Face coverings will be required of all participants (guests, staff, and faculty). If you do not have one, we will provide them.
• Please keep group sizes to 2 or less--we love young visitors, but ask that you keep younger siblings at home.
• If you aren't feeling well stay home! We will gladly schedule a private tour for you!
• Our campus is equipped with numerous sanitation stations around campus. We encourage everyone to use them.
• Social distancing guidelines will be followed.
Digital registration will be available for distance students.
If one of the dates listed below does not work, private appointments will be available upon request to Haley. Please see the bottom of the page for contact information.
Please fill out the form below to sign up for Fall 2020 registration!
Face-to- Face Registration Dates Available
|9:00 am||12:30 pm||2:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 (Devils Lake High School)||x|
|Wednesday, April 28th, 2021 ("Early Bird" Registration)||x||x|
|Wednesday, May 26th, 2021||x||x|
|Tuesday, June 8th, 2021||x||x|
|Thursday, June 24th, 2021||x||x|
|Tuesday, July 13th, 2021||x||x|
|Thursday, July 29th, 2021||x||x|
|Wednesday, August 11th, 2021||x||x|
|Wednesday, August 18th, 2021||x||x|
Things to note...
Attending a Registration Day is a requirement of ALL NEW students and RETURNING students who have not taken classes with LRSC during the past year.
If you attend a Registration Day before official high school or college transcripts are available, provide an unofficial copy for advisement purposes. An official transcript will still be needed to complete your admissions file.
If you do not have ACT scores on file, you will need to take the ACCUPLACER Exam prior to, or the morning of your Registration Day. Click HERE to schedule your exam.
The ACCUPLACER is for MATH and ENGLISH placement.
Contact Haley in Enrollment Services with questions or for more information about Registration Day...
Haley.Lorenz@lrsc.edu | 701-662-1514 | 800-443-1313 ext. 21514 | Text: 701-419-1596