Lake Region State College knows that an important part of your college selection process is a campus visit. This new place has the potential to be your new home-away-from-home and we want you to have the best experience possible.
We are offering both in-person and customizable virtual visits. Both options provide you with the opportunity to learn more about LRSC and what life is like as a Royal.
To assure the proper people are available for your visit, we ask that you complete the tour request form 3 business days in advance at minimum.
We cannot guarantee that your chosen date or time will be available, but will try to meet your request as close as possible.
Campus visits are available Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Our campus is closed on weekends and national holidays.
Currently, we are offering in-person visits at our main campus location in Devils Lake and at our Grand Forks nursing facility.
The Grand Forks Air Force Base is closed for tours.
To schedule a campus visit, please click the "schedule your visit" link near the bottom of the page.
An in-person visit is the easiest way to get a feel for campus life and find out about being a student at Lake Region State College. You will receive a detailed campus tour from a Royal Ambassador, talk with a Financial Aid Rep, and meet with a program advisor or faculty member from your chosen program(s). A member of our Enrollment Services Team will also be with you to answer any questions you may have and to assist you with filling out the admissions application if you choose to fill it out on campus.
In-person visit last around 2 hours, on average, with one program of interest. Please plan accordingly.
The Office of Enrollment asks that guests be familiar with the following guidelines and practices to maximize the health and safety of our team and campus visitors pertaining to COVID-19. While we are taking precautions to prioritize your safety, we cannot eliminate all risks.
- All visits are by appointment only.
- Please bring your own face covering and wear it while on-campus. Face coverings must be worn by all visitors on-campus. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided.
- All staff, faculty, and students will be wearing face coverings while on campus as well.
- To promote social distancing, group sizes will be limited to 3 people. Please keep any siblings or younger guests at home.
- If you are experiencing any fever, cough, sore throat, have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or have traveled internationally in the 14 days before your visits, please reschedule.
- Utilize the sanitation stations around campus.
- In-person residence hall tours will not be provided at this time.
- Faculty or program coordinator visits may be virtual during in-person visits.
- The option to sit-in on class has been suspended.
Virtual Visits are a great alternative to an in-person visit. You can experience life at LRSC from the comfort of your home (or wherever you may be)! Prospect students may choose this option if they have travel or time restraints, in addition to COVID-19 concerns. Your visit will include the same aspects of an in-person visit!
Reach out to Enrollment Services if you have any questions!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 701-662-1514