Academic Records & Forms



NORTH DAKOTA UNIVERSITY SYSTEM STUDENTS: You do not have to order a transcript if it is going to one of the NDUS Institutions listed below:
Bismarck State College
Dakota College at Bottineau
Dickinson State University
Mayville State University
Minot State University
North Dakota State College of Science
North Dakota State University
University of North Dakota 
Valley City State University
Williston State College

Transcripts may be exchanged between NDUS institutions without having to order it and pay a fee. If a student has applied at another NDUS institution, they will be able to retrieve transcripts from the NDUS Institutions. If there is a hold on the students record that prevents the release of the student’s transcript, they will be notified to contact the appropriate institution. 
NOTE:  Fees charged for transcript orders placed through the National Student Clearinghouse are not refundable.

ALL OTHER TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS: remember that if the college a student is transferring to is not an NDUS institution listed above, they will still need to fill out the transcript request form. 

Please let the Registrar’s Office know if you have any questions.