About Testing Services
Lake Region State College (LRSC) Testing Center offers a variety of examinations to meet the needs of our students and also those from the surrounding community. LRSC provides testing for placement, academic and professional development.
Lake Region State College Test Center is also authorized Pearson VUE Testing Center able to provide tests for variety of clients, such as Microsoft, Adobe, Novell, Cisco and many others. LRSC is an authorized test center for exams provided by:
- Pearson VUE
- PAN (Performance Assessment Network)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence)
- ACCUPLACER (college placement)
- CLEP (college equivalency)
- GED (high school equivalency)
- CAAP (college assessment)
- ACT (college readiness)
Some of these exams require examinees to register in advance with the sponsoring company.
- Exams are administered by appointment only and must be made at least 24 hours prior to appointment during business hours
- Photo ID is required upon check-in
- All cell phones and electronic devices MUST be turned off while in the Testing Center
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Testing Center
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Center
- Books, backpacks, and other materials must be placed away from test taker
- Only items designated by the instructor or Testing Center may be used on exams
- Talking with other test takers is prohibited during testing
- Cheating is subject to disciplinary action
- All testing materials and scratch paper must be turned in to the Testing Center upon completion of the exam
*Violation of these policies may result in forfeiture of test or additional disciplinary actions.
Exams are administered by appointment only and some types of exams are generally offered on a few days each month. Appointments or registration requirements may vary depending upon the type of exam, but usually must be made 24 hours prior to the appointment during business hours.
Call: (701) 662-1512 or 1-800-443-1313, extension 21512