Business Office Forms
Direct Deposit Authorization for Financial Aid and other Reimbursement Refunds
Late Fee Appeal Form
The 1098-T form is used to report information about students to the IRS as required by the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997. Eligible educational institutions are required to submit the student's name, address, and taxpayer's identification number (TIN), enrollment and academic status.
Lake Region State College is excited to provide you the opportunity to help us “GO GREEN”! In January (not as far off as you’d think!), the Business Office will be providing your 2016 W-2 tax form. You can elect to receive this form electronically rather than having it printed and mailed to your address. (If you have already granted consent, you do not need to do it again). To do this, simply follow these easy steps:
- Log into employee self-service at the following link https://adminsys.ndus.edu/psp/hehp/?cmd=login
- Go to: Self Service>Payroll and Compensation>W-2/W-2c Consent
- If Your Current Status is “Consent received”, there is nothing more you need to do.
- If Your Consent Status is “No consent received” or “Consent withdrawn”, click the check box to indicate your consent to receive electronic W-2 and W-2c forms and click the Submit button.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- You will be prompted to enter your password (same password you used to login to self-service).
If you prefer to receive a mailed paper copy, please ensure that your MAILING address as listed in self-service is accurate by going to Self Service-Personal Information-Home and Mailing address.
IRS 1098-T Information: Additional information regarding 1098-T's, the American Opportunity Credit, Hope Credit, and the Lifetime Learning Credit.