DINING SERVICES BOARD PLAN POLICIES
- Board contracts, including the Dining Dollar portion of the contract, are in the name of the contract owner only and may not be used to purchase meals to share with others. Charges for unauthorized meals will be billed to the contract owner. The ID/R-Card must be presented by the owner to receive a meal.
- Dining dollars may be used to purchase drinks, sandwiches, muffins, cookies and snack items (menu items will also be available after the lunch rush hour) in the snack bar.
- Guest Meal Passes may be used to purchase meals for guests or used by the participant for meals not covered in the meal plan. Guest meal passes for Premium and Premium Plus plans are replenished each semester.
- All meals are to be consumed in the cafeteria or student union dining services area unless special arrangements have been made with the Director of Dining Services. All dishware must remain in the Dining Services area. Anyone caught discarding permanent dishes or utensils in the garbage or removing those items from the dining services area will be subject to a $50.00 fine. Please return all permanent dishware to the dishwashing station.
- One entrée and one dessert are allowed per visit to the serving line.
- Only contract students are allowed seconds; a clean plate will be issued.
- In addition to regular breakfast, lunch and dinner items served for contract meals, board plans may be used for daily specials (steam table items) in the snack bar during the lunch period.
- Box lunches and other suitable arrangements are available if class or work schedules conflict with the serving hours. Please inquire at the serving lines, or with the Director of Dining Services. A completed request sheet (available in Food Services) must be submitted 24 hours in advance and must include the instructor’s name and class time.
- Appropriate dress (shirts, pants, shoes) is required.
- Lost ID/R-Cards are subject to a $5.00 replacement fee, payable in the Business Office. The IT Help Center will issue the new ID/R-Card.
Dining Services personnel are interested in your suggestions to help us serve you better. Please feel free to share your opinions with us at any time.