Where is the Grand Forks Air Force Base Campus located?
The campus is about 15 miles west from Grand Forks on Highway 2.
344 Tuskegee Airmen Boulevard
Grand Forks AFB, ND 58205
Located in the Education Building
Office hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
There are two gates at the Grand Forks Air Force Base, which do I use?
Cargo Gate: (for Student Base Pass)
- On Highway 2, one mile west of Emerado overpass on the north side
- Students need a new base pass each term
- What to bring:
- Driver's License
- Proof of Vehicle Insurance
- Vehicle Registration
Main Gate: (enter and exit for all classes)
- Each person entering the gate, whether carpooling or driving alone, must show their Student Base Pass each time to gain entry to Grand Forks Air Force Base.
How do I apply for admission?
See the "How to Apply" tab on theGrand Forks Air Force Base Campuspage
How much is tuition?
Tuition rates are located at the top of each term schedule. The price listed is per semester credit. Some classes have lab fees which are also listed on the term schedule.
When is tuition due?
The first Friday of the term. You can pay online or at the Campus Office by cash, check or credit card
What degrees do you offer?
Students are welcome to pursue a degree or take individual classes
I signed up for an online class, what do I do next?
You should receive an email from LRSC Online within 72 hours with detailed instructions, passwords and contact information.
What if I forget my User ID or password?
Call the Help Desk at 1-866-457-6387 for assistance.
I am a Military member and have Tuition Assistance, I received a bill - do I need to pay it?
Immediately check with the Lake Region staff in the Education Center.
What happens if my Military Duty causes me to miss a class, or if I go TDY during a class?
It is the student's responsibility to work with their instructor to make arrangements. Military duty requirements may excuse the absence, but they do not excuse the course work.
Will my credits automatically transfer to my other college or university?
Credits do not automatically transfer. At the end of each term you need tosend an official transcriptto your college or university.
What are your graduation requirements?
All candidates for graduation must:
- Satisfy all admission requirements
- Complete a prescribed course of study
- Achieve a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA
- Earn the last 15 credit hours at Lake Region State College
- File anIntent to Graduateform prior to registration for the final semester
- Clear all college obligations and assessment obligations
For more information, contact your Academic Advisor.