The Royal Ambassador Program offers exciting opportunities to represent Lake Region State College. Ambassadors are influential to prospective students and to friends of the college throughout the Lake Region Community. Royal Ambassadors are representatives of the college and are selected for their ability to represent the college in a positive way. This includes projecting a welcoming spirit to all prospective students and visitors and serving a s positive role models on campus. Royal Ambassadors are paid and are considered employees of the Student Services Division.
|Lake Region State College
Royal Ambassadors must:
||Royal Ambassador duties include,
but are not limited to:
- Be enrolled full-time during the school year
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Have adequate time (average of 5 hours a week) to devote to Ambassador duties
- Be reliable and self-directed
- Providing campus tours
- Hosting special events on campus
- Assisting with preparation for special events such as Registration/Orientation of new students, Key Event, etc.
- Providing tele-counseling services for prospective students
- Representing the college at community events such as parades, trade shows, rodeos, career fairs, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a Royal Ambassador...
contact Stephanie Shock or Jade Hanson in Student Affairs.