Secure Login

Employee Portal

Employees login with your Computer User ID and portal password. 
Forgot Password?

Military and Veteran Students

Lake Region State College welcomes the opportunity to serve those who have served. LRSC works closely with military and veteran students to maximize their educational experience and to accommodate them with student support or disability needs. Lake Region State College offers housing accommodations, ranging from our on-campus halls to family housing just south of campus, and multiple meal plans for students to choose from to fit their needs.

Admissions Checklist:

  1. Choose your program of study and the type of degree you are seeking (for example, Liberal Arts - Associate in Arts or Associate in Science OR Wind Energy Technician - Associate in Applied Science.) Program Information.
  2. Verify that your desired program is VA approved by going to > Choosing a school > Search for approved Education and Job Training Programs > click ND on the map > Lake Region State College > Programs > Institution of Higher Learning (for approved AA, AS, or AAS degree programs) > OR Non College Degree (for approved certificate or diploma programs).
  3. Apply for Admission to LRSC or contact the Admissions office (701) 662-1655 or 1-800-443-1313, extension 21655.
  4. If you have previously attended other colleges, request them to send your official transcripts to Lake Region State College.
  5. Apply to VA for GI Bill benefits. Complete VA Form 22-1990 or apply online using VONAPP on the GI Bill website.
  6. Provide copies of your Certificate of Eligibility and Form DD-214 to the VA Certifying officials at LRSC.
  7. If you previously used VA benefits at another institution, you need to file VA form 22-1995 (Change of Programs/Place of Training) with the VA and provide a copy to LRSC.
  8. Each term that you want to be certified for VA benefits, complete the online Request for School Certification of VA Benefits Form.

What's Next?

  • File your FAFSA (Free Application For Student Aid) for student financial aid
  • Fill out the LRSC Scholarship form and check out other scholarships that you are eligible to receive.
    Don't know what scholarships are available? Speak with Katie Nettell, our Directory of Financial Aid, and your high school counselor for more information about scholarships available.
  • Planning on living on-campus? Fill out the housing application online or mail the application back.
  • Don't qualify for financial aid? Check-out payment plan options as an alternative.
  • Any other questions? Ask Admissions and they will help you, or Ask Your VA Campus Official