Lake Region State College is pleased to offer new options to its transcript ordering service.
- Online Transcript Ordering Service provides students with timely notices regarding their transcript request as well as order status history. Students who have both a major credit card or debit card and a valid e-mail address should request an official transcript through this service.
Former Student and Alumni without a Campus Connection account:
Individuals who do not have a Campus Connection account and/or whose last term of enrollment at LRSC was prior to Fall 2002 may order transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse secured site at getmytranscript.com and select Lake Region State College.
- You must have a valid credit card to use this ordering option.
Alternative Ordering Option:
Individuals who do not have a major credit card and a valid email address may request transcripts using the Transcript Request Form. Transcripts will NOT be processed without the correct fee accompanying the request. There is no tracking service available for transcripts requested in this manner.
Currently enrolled students may view and print UNOFFICIAL transcripts free of charge at any time via the Campus Connection portal. A transcript will NOT be issued if a Business Office Hold, which means that the student has an outstanding account balance. The student must contact the Business Office at (701) 662-1567 to resolve the issue.
Cost: $5.00 per transcript
Regular Delivery Options:
- Hold for Pickup: $5.00/transcript - Transcript will be available for pickup at the Student Services Office the same day if request is received by 2:00 pm. Photo ID is required for pickup.
- Mail: $5.00/transcript - Transcript will be mailed to recipient via regular First-Class US mail within 3 business days after the order is received in our office.
Rush Delivery Options:
- Rush - FedEx/United States: $5.00/transcript plus $25.00 surcharge per order - Transcripts will be over-nighted via FedEx within 1 business day after the order is received in our office to the recipient for receipt the next business day.
- Rush - Mail: $5.00/transcript plus $10.00 surcharge per order - Transcript will be mailed to recipient via regular First-Class US mail within 1 business day after the order is received in our office.
Note: Orders must be received in our office by 10:00 am, on a regular business day. Orders received after 10:00 am will be processed the next business day.
Lake Region State College
1801 College Drive N
Devils Lake ND 58301-1598
Phone: (701) 662-1512
Prepare for Graduation
To receive a degree from Lake Region State College it is necessary to apply for the degree by filing an Intent To Graduate form. Upon receipt of the form, the Registrar's office will review your records to ensure all requirements for graduation have been met and you will be notified of any deficiencies. The Intent to Graduate form should be filed early in, or prior to, your final semester so you will have time to address any missing requirements. It is important that you consult with your academic advisor prior to submitting the form. Lake Region State College has one commencement exercise each calendar year on the main campus, usually in May on the last day of the spring semester. The Grand Forks AFB has a separate commencement ceremony in the spring. Degrees are posted to student transcripts within four to six weeks after the end of the graduating semester and diplomas are mailed at the same time.
Additional Information is available from Graduation webpage.
Register for Classes
The student financial obligation is an understanding on the part of the student of the legal obligation to pay charges assessed to their Student Account.
- When students cannot add/drop a course through Campus Connection because of trying to enroll in a "closed" class, trying to enroll in more than 19 credits, or other special circumstances, students may need to:
- Pick up ADD/DROP form in the Registrar's Office
- Get advisor or instructor's approval and signature
- To drop or withdraw from all classes for a term will need to submit a Request for Withdrawal form
- Students cannot drop their final or only class through their Campus Connection account
Watch the Financial Obligation Video to see the step by step process of Financial Obligation Agreement.
How to Access the Financial Obligation Agreement:
- Log into Campus Connection
- On your Student Center under "My Account" click on "Details"
- Click on "Financial Obligation Agreement"
- Choose "Academic Institution" LRSC1 from drop down menu
- Choose "Effective Term" from drop down menu
- Click "Submit" to open the Financial Obligation Agreement for that term
- After reading through the Financial Obligation Agreement click "Accept" or "Decline"
- If you Accept you can continue on the class enrollment by clicking "OK"
- Click "Enroll" on your Student Center to add classes for the current term
NOTE: If you "Decline" you will not be able to enroll in classes for the current term. A hold preventing enrollment in classes will remain on your Student Center throughout the current term.
If you have questions, contact the LRSC Business Office 701-662-1504 or 1-800-443-1313 ext. 21504